- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage and maintain Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure servers. The course focuses on creating a plan for managing the server lifecycle, developing and evaluating baselines for monitoring and managing server roles, and analyzing the implementation and configuration of several different server roles for Windows Server 2008. The course will also focus on analyzing and maintaining network server security.
This course is intended for Server Administrators who are familiar with Windows Server 2008 and who are, or will be, responsible for the overall lifecycle management of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles. It is also intended for IT professionals who could benefit from acquiring the skills required by a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server Administrator, such as a Server Administrator who is responsible for network servers that will work closely with Enterprise Administrators and who want to understand the operational lifecycle of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create a plan for managing the addition, removal, and migration of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles.
- Develop baselines for monitoring and managing Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles.
- Evaluate performance baselines and establish monitoring rules, and design acceptable thresholds and alarms when problems occur.
- Analyze the implementation and configuration of a network environment running several network policy and access server roles.
- Plan for the implementation and configuration of a RAS.
- Evaluate and plan for the deployment of DNS and DHCP Server roles.
- Maintain security for network infrastructure servers.
- Module 1: Managing a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server Lifecycle
- Module 2: Monitoring Windows Server 2008 Infrastructure Roles
- Module 3: Managing Network Access Protection
- Module 4: Managing Remote Access
- Module 5: Managing and Maintaining DNS and DHCP Server Roles
- Module 6: Maintaining Security for Network Servers
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses