- This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage and maintain Windows Server 2008 network infrastructure servers.
Who Should Attend
- This course is intended for Server Administrators who are familiar with Windows Server 2008 and who are, or will be, responsible for the overall lifecycle management of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles. It is also intended for IT professionals who could benefit from acquiring the skills required by a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server Administrator, such as a Server Administrator who is responsible for network servers that will work closely with Enterprise Administrators and who want to understand the operational lifecycle of Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server roles.
- Lesson 1: Managing a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure Server Lifecycle
- Lesson 2: Monitoring Windows Server 2008 Infrastructure Roles
- Lesson 3: Managing Network Access Protection
- Lesson 4: Managing Remote Access
- Lesson 5: Managing and Maintaining DNS and DHCP Server Roles
- Lesson 6: Maintaining Security for Network Servers