- Duration: TBA
This course provides students with the knowledge and skills to manage and maintain Windows Server 2008 Active Directory servers. The course focuses on the Active Directory server lifecycle.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Server Administrators who are familiar with Windows Server 2008 and who are, or will be, responsible for the daily management and maintenance of Windows Server 2008 Active Directory servers. It is also intended for IT professionals who could benefit from acquiring the skills required by a Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Server Administrator, such as a Server Administrator who is responsible for network application servers and works closely with the Active Directory Server Administrator, or an Enterprise Administrator who wants to understand the operational requirements of Windows Server 2008 Active Directory servers before designing a network server infrastructure.
- Lesson 1: Managing an Active Directory Server Lifecycle
- Lesson 2: Creating Baselines for Active Directory Servers
- Lesson 3: Monitoring the System Health of Active Directory Servers
- Lesson 4: Managing Active Directory Domain Services
- Lesson 5: Maintaining Security for Active Directory Servers
- Lesson 6: Managing Active Directory Service Roles