- Locations: Masaken Sheraton
- Duration: 5 Days
In this course, students learn how to design the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Windows 8. Two unique features of this course are integration of cloud services and Windows Intune. The skills in this course are suitable for small or enterprise environments.
- Plan, select, and implement appropriate methods for managing Windows 8.
- Manage user authentication and intranet connectivity for Windows 8.
- Configure cloud services and deploy Windows Intune.
- Implement encryption and endpoint security.
- Plan a recovery solution for Windows 8.
- Design a recovery solution for Windows 8.
About Global Knowledge Egypt
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses