- Price QAR 8,000
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Somerset West Bay Doha
This course is designed to develop knowledge and understanding of how organizations record, analyse and report current and future costs and revenue data for use within the organization. It is an Introductory Managerial Accounting course; it is not at a higher level than Accounting 3.
Upon the completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Explain the role of management accounting within an organization and the requirement for management information
- Describe costs by classification and behaviour
- Identify appropriate material, labour and overhead costs
- Apply the principles of marginal costing and absorption costing
- Nature and purpose of internal reporting
- Management information requirements
- Maintaining an appropriate cost accounting system
- Cost classification
- Cost behavior
- Elements of cost
- Marginal costing
- Absorption costing
- Those who are preparing to take up positions in the accounting, operations, and audit or credit departments.
- The course is conducted using a combination of lectures, discussions and practical workshop sessions
Qatar has taken significant steps towards creating a modern, knowledge-based economy, as the basis for a stable and sustainable future.
In order to live up to this revelation, We_They was established in 2009 under the auspices of Qatar Financial Centre Authority - QFCA to raise the financial services industry standards and help organizations and professionals achieve their learning and business objectives, thus aligned with Qatar 2030 vision.
We specialize in providing training and developing the financial sector. We believe that such an investment is a key strategy to support a modern, industrialized, knowledge-based economy.See all Qatar Finance & Business Academy courses