Today's PAs and administrators increasingly have responsibility for managing the productivity of others. You will learn how to deal effectively and confidently with difficult situations and people and fulfil your role effectively. You will receive a book to take away with you, packed with tips for future success.
Is it right for me?
Suitable for PAs, senior PAs, executive secretaries and EAs who rely on others to achieve their objectives. They are looking to enhance their own effectiveness as well as the performance of the team they work with.
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Define what is required of you in your role.
- Meet the demands of your workload.
- Confidently manage others when required.
- Provide leadership to achieve greater productivity.
- Learn how to manage people that you used to work alongside.
- Motivate others and support their development.
- Handle difficult situations and conflict with confidence.
- Delegate effectively.
What will it cover?
Defining Your Responsibilities
- What is required of you? – your role and responsibilities
- Meeting the needs of your manager and others
- Getting the best from individuals
- Balancing your personal workload with the demands of your supervisory role
- Performance setting goals, objectives and standards of performance
- Using the strengths of every individual
- Giving and receiving feedback, criticism and praise
Overcoming People Problems
- Dealing with difficult people
- Assertiveness and how you come across to others
- Supervising people you used to work alongside
Motivating Your Team
- Developing your leadership qualities
- Gaining commitment from others
- Motivating the team
- The dynamics of successful teams
- Establishing a positive and productive environment
Improving Individual and Team Effectiveness
- Managing office performance and efficiency
- Managing your own time
- Successful delegation and team development
- Prioritising and planning workflow
- Encouraging team organisation
- Formulating a personal action plan
About World Knowledge
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses