- Price EGP 3,000
- Duration 40 Hours
- Locations Office #112 - Greek Campus 28 Falaki St., Bab El Louk Cairo Egypt
This course provides a basic framework for understanding the role and functions of a manager and to explain the principles, concepts, and techniques that can be used in carrying out these functions.
It is intended for those who presently hold, or desire to hold, management responsibilities in any organization or enterprise. Specific topics include planning, decision making, organizing, leading, controlling, and innovating.
Introduction to Management
- What is Management?
- Management as a System; Ethics and Social Responsibilities
- Adding Value to the Organization
- Environmental Constraints on Managers
- Motivating Your Employees
- Managing Work Teams
- Communication Skills
- Decision-Making Styles
Planning and Organizing
- Commitment to the Planning Process
- Organizational Planning
- Organizational Structure and Design
- The Boundaryless Organization
- Strategic Management
- What is Control and Why Engage in It?
- Measuring, Monitoring, and Modifying
Creativity, Change, and Innovation
- Creativity and the Competitive Advantage
- Creativity and Innovation
- Managing Change and Innovation
a ECTD - Egyptian Council for Training & Development is an educational organization based in Egypt started its activities in July 2013; They aim to improve and develop personal skills and academic knowledge of the Egyptian in a variety of business areas, so as to prepare them for the professional labor market by providing high quality, affordable, and accessible education, with programs led by the best lecturers from the largest universities and educational entities in Egypt.See all Egyptian Council for Training & Development courses