- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Duration: 5 to 12 Days
In this program you will learn about...
- This program will ensure you will design, implement, upgrade or manage your DMS/EDMS/TDMS systems - Right First Time.
- Too many companies have made implementation mistakes that are now costing them millions to rectify or reimplement.
- DMS/EDMS/TDMS system specifications must be suitable for future upgrade to Intelligent Drawings/ GIS/Facility Management Applications.
- This program covers the Technology, Quality Assurance, TQM and Management of your Organization's Document Management System (both manual and computer based).
- Methodologies and Technologies covered include moving your department from Manual to Computerized EDMS, Enhancing Productivity QA through the Use of New Technologies, And, Ensuring Future Compatibility with Intelligent Systems
You will learn about the Best Worldwide Practices in Organizational Documentation Systems..
- Latest Systems
- Planning Implementation of New Systems
- Technology Contractual Issues
- Management of Documentation Projects
- Moving from Manual to Computerized EDMS.
- Enhancing Productivity QA through the Use of New Technologies
- Ensuring Future Compatibility with Intelligent Systems.
- Changing Your Department Effectiveness Productivity
- Engineering Document Management Systems -Technology Issues
- Document Management Systems available today
- Features and What Impact they have on Productivity
- Management of Documentation Systems
- Basic Implementation Issues
- Subcontracting Issues
- Quality of Service Monitoring and Evaluation
- Engineering Drawings and Maps
- Implementation Strategies for your Organization
- Project Management Implementations
- Planning for the Future Needs - 5/10 years from Now
- What you will need to do to go to the Next Step: Drawing Intelligence/GIS/FM
- EDMS Resources and Data Sources
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.