- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration TBA
- Locations 43 Masaken El Saudia St. El Sawah , Cairo , Egypt
This course is designed to develop the export competencies of companies who are new to export or have limited exporting experience also aims to equip companies with sustained and systematic approach to penetrate overseas markets through export dealing with all aspects of successful export selling.
Help you to trade profitably and effectively in the global and international market place and you will be provided with factual, legislative information that can be implemented immediately.
Providing practical business advice to facilitate impressive sales growth. Ensuring your employees has the appropriate sales techniques and key
Account management skills to deliver objectives that must be heightened on the agenda of any organization wishing to enable future growth
- Documentation requirements
- Export Controls, development and documentary compliance requirements
- Destination Country Requirements
- Financial Documentation – Insurance certificates, bank requirements for documentary settlement
- Customs Compliance, commodity codes, customs procedure codes
- Internal Documentation – Audit trail, sales contracts, customs requirements, proof of export, invoices, packing lists, shipping instructions, pre-shipment inspections
- Consignment Documentation – Shipping notes, bills of lading, waybills, express bills, air waybills, road/rail consignment notes
- Customs Documentation – European/ Arab certificates of origin, improvements input and determination of positive and negative points
- determine the status
- determine the objectives and targets
- development plan
- development plan follow up
- implementation training
- closing the sale
BCI Egypt is considered to be one of the leading companies in the fields of Certification, Training, food safety, and hospitality,
BCI-Egypt also may be considered to be a promising company in a lot of fields like inspection, verification, testing, risk management, etc.
BCI is registered and approved from the Accreditation Body (JAS-ANZ) which is the biggest Accreditation body all over the world.
BCI Egypt is registered in Egyptian IMC (Industrial Modernization Centre) under the code (B-50231) and registered also in the EOS (Egyptian Organization for Standardization) and the NQI (the National Quality Institute)
BCI Egypt is registered also in the Egyptian ITC (Industrial Training Center) under the code (B-50231)
In addition to that, BCI Egypt is approved from the National Quality Institute as a training provider.See all British Cenrtification Inc courses