- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 10 Hours
- Locations 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
(Objectives / Goals) :
- Acquire the necessary skills to manage the portfolio of loans to small and medium-sized companies an appropriate and effective manner.
- Evaluation and follow-up and analysis of business performance and improve quality against established targets small and medium-sized enterprises.
- The acquisition of the right professional tools to keep track of the loan portfolio.
- Genealogy and Altgarerbalgh important to judge the quality and the health of the portfolio of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Gain insights to assess operational risks and internal controls for the unity of banking services and the financing of small and medium-sized companies.
(Contents / Contents) :
- Introduction to the basics of monitoring loans and portfolio management.
- Dorhaloamal, and internal management Almkhataralchgalah and procedures.
- Exchange Control (proof of expenses from loans).
- monitoring and evaluation.
- Altaqariruamilit surveillance.
- non-performing and non-performing loans.
- table reconstruction and analysis of the statute of limitations.
- early warning systems.
- from Alandhir to act.
- A field visit.
- Book alarm / alert.
- The legal procedure.
- compared to the actual business performance with business objectives.
- revision of the internal control system.
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses