- Duration 120 Hours
- Locations 2, Al-Reyad St., off Shehab St., Mohandseen, Giza
Management Development Program – MDP is specifically designed for managers who, as part of their personal development, are keen to master a management qualification as well as benefit from a practically orientated management diploma. MDP is relevant for those who do not have a specific academic background in management, as well as for those who wish to develop their existing management skills.
- Managers who need to learn to lead in today’s complex environment.
- Everyone in a management position.
- Everyone has leadership responsibilities.
- Anyone aspires to a management position.
The objective of this program is to provide you with a simple, supportive and effective experience for positions at any managerial level.
- Attracting and developing talent.
- Career and Self-Direction.
- Cross Functional Capability.
- Delegation: The Art of Delegating Effectively.
- Drive for Stakeholder Success.
- Driving Execution.
- Empowering others.
- Entrepreneurial Risk Taking.
- Financial Acumen.
- Fostering Open Dialogue.
- Global Perspective.
- High Impact Delivery.
- Industry Knowledge.
- Influencing and Negotiating.
- Inspiring Trust.
- Leadership Versatility.
- Mature Confidence.
- Seasoned Judgment.
- Visionary Thinking.
Native Egyptians – NES is planning to be recognized as one of the premier training and counseling solutions providers within, by offering extensive and unique business training & solutions.
As Theyll to be the leading company in the Middle East in building successful leaders throughout Native Egyptians – NES Leadership Camps. Native Egyptians – NES Training and Counseling Solutions “Beyond Your Limits”.
In addition, to be the exclusive provider of the most poTheyrful management development programs in the Middle East.
Finally, to be the 1st company providing entrepreneurs with the business driving ingredients in a practical and effective way with an international accreditation.See all Native Egyptians Training & Consulting Services courses