- Duration 3 Days
- Locations 186797 Dubai - U A E
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the intellectual dimensions of MBO.
- Learn how to integrate objectives on all levels.
- Develop mechanisms for monitoring and measuring work results.
- Set action plan for continuous improvement.
- Apply MBO processes effectively and efficiently.
- Utilize performance measures and metrics for measuring objectives outcomes.
- Conduct coaching session for excelling performance.
- Motivate people for getting the right results.
- MBO concept.
- Characteristics and benefits of MBO.
- Critical success factors for implementing MBO.
- MBO related facts.
Intellectual Dimensions of Objectives
- Concept and importance of objectives.
- The distinctive relationship between management system and objectives.
- Types of integrated objectives.
Identification and Selection of Objectives
- Objectives identification process.
- SMART objectives.
- MBO rules and mechanisms.
MBO and Employees Participation
- MBO and management by participation.
- Empowering and motivating employees.
- Coaching for better results.
Monitoring and Measuring Results
- Assessing and measuring organizational and inpidual performance against established objectives.
- Setting action plans and corrective measures for continuous improvement.
Program Design and Target Participants:
- This program is designed for managers, section heads, team leaders, supervisors and those who are looking for achieving extraordinary results.
Program Delivery Methods:
- Inpidual and group discussion
- Case studies
The worlds current economic, political, technological and cultural Challenges can be attributed to the rapidly growing economic and political changes that are deeply rooted at the beginning of the third millennium as well as those changes occurred during the last quarter of the first decade of century affected the international economies and business sectors at different levels.
These changes Have driven intelligent organizations adapt new strategic decisions and re chart their strategies for dealing with new challenges.One such intelligent move by these organizations was to invest in their human capital to face those challenges for success.
On behalf of MIS Group Team, we would like to extend our sincere appreciation to our customers and partners for their collaboration in bringing our annual training plan to the light and giving us the opportunity to serving them.See all Management Integrated Solution (MIS) courses