- Locations: Nasr City
- Duration: 4 Days
This course could be used as a tool for individuals who wish to audit or assess their organization using the Baldrige Award criteria for performance excellence in both service and manufacturing organization.
- Understanding the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award
- General Outline of the Major Components of the Application Package
- Managing the Application Development Project
- How to write the Application Report
- Understanding the Baldrige Award Scoring Scale
- Overview of the Leadership Category
- Overview of the Strategic Planning Category
- Overview of the Customer and Market Focus Category
- Overview of the Information and Analysis Category
- Overview of the Human Resource Development and Management Category
- Overview of the Process Management Category
- Overview of the Business Results Category
- Using a Baldrige Assessment as a Strategic Planning Tool
Who should attend:
- Managers, Quality auditors, Quality engineers, Quality managers.
About American Supplier Institute
ASI-Egypt is an affiliate of the We_They International and is working as a consultant& training institution in the fields:
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management
- Quality Control
- Quality Engineering
- Reliability Engineering
- Production Planning
Our goal is to improve the competitive position of our customers by building up the internal competence; in this regard we offer comprehensive range of techniques, which will provide our customer organization with the means to achieve this competitive advantage.
Our workshops have a strong practical emphasis in order to provide the best possible chance of successful application, and our seminars material is applications oriented rather than theoretical in nature and does not require mathematical skills beyond algebra and elementary statistical methods.
We work as strategic partner to help clients identify and solve problems so that they experience an increase in high quality, productivity and profitability.
We use best practice tools and methods and our network holds world-class experts in all relevant fields. Our staff is highly qualified and trained and our audit team is prepared and knowledgeable and our consulting process is structured to assure client success and continuing process improvement.See all American Supplier Institute courses