As this course is the only Strategy Execution training in the UAE endorsed by the Institute of Leadership & Management, it will acquaint you with management frameworks such as the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) and all the key concepts of the Strategy Execution “ecosphere”. It will provide you with the understanding of how to build and implement an integrated Strategic Planning and Performance Management Framework for your organization, regardless of whether you work in the private sector, government or non-profit sectors.
What will I learn?
Strategy definition, Balanced Scorecard, Strategy mapping, Performance Management, Strategic alignment, and Strategic Governance
All CXO level, strategists, Performance Managers, Performance analysts, Finance Managers, Human resource managers
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Learn the foundations for successful Strategy Execution, getting your strategy into action
- Understand the relevance of sound objectives, KPIs and initiatives to provide clear direction for your Organization
- What is the Balanced Scorecard...Understand how to go beyond the tools and how to create a comprehensive management system.
- Appreciate the nuances of good strategy governance
- Develop unparalleled levels of strategy knowledge through a proven hands on approach that can be taken back to the workplace and comprehensively applied.
How will I be assessed?
Case Study and Assessment test
Will I recieve a certificate of completion?
ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) UK, endorsed certificate
Testimonial of former student
“2014 “It is a perfect course, easy to understand, especially for people who do not know much about strategy” Federal Demographic Council participant
“The training was very good, with engaging and interesting discussions” SABIC
“This was an excellent course. It’s great for both beginners and a refresher for experienced strategists. I highly recommend it” Aldar Sorouh
Keywords: Balanced Scorecard, performance, performance management, Strategy; strategic planning, strategy execution, Kaplan, Norton, balance, balancescorecard
About ShiftIN Partners
ShiftIN Partners is a leading strategy management consulting firm focused on helping clients manage strategy and innovation programs that enable the organization to achieve the necessary Shift, working from withIN.
With decades of accumulated experience from around the world, our consultants have a track record on helping organisations in the emerging markets to overcome the challenges related to strategy execution. We are recognized for our obsession towards implementation, simplification and results.
ShiftIN Learning Solutions, our training arm, has trained more than 700 managers across + 60 organisations in the Middle East. We offer specialized training courses on Strategy, Innovation, Performance Management, Leadership, Excellence and more.
ShiftIN Partners has Offices in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Riyadh, Kuwait, Doha and Lisbon.
Our training partners and accreditations are the following:
- ILM: Institute of Leadership and Management
- Global Innovation Management Institute
- The Performance Factory / Jeoren De Flander
- IMA: Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business
- IXL Center