- Price TBA
- Duration 2 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This course prepares developers, administrators, and operational managers with the skills required to develop, deploy, test, publish, secure, and manage APIs with IBM API Management V3.
The course teaches you the features and user interfaces of the IBM API Management V3 product. It is designed to emulate the on-premises API Management solution.
This basic course is designed for application and API developers, administrators, and operations personnel.
- Describe the components of the IBM API Management V3 solution
- Describe the architecture of the IBM API Management V3 solution
- Describe the user interfaces for the IBM API Management V3 product
- Describe the nature of the on-premises cloud
- Identify the roles for working with IBM API Management V3
- Identify the types of APIs that are used in digitalizing business assets
- Describe the stages of API development
- Work in the Cloud Management Console to set the API Manager infrastructure
- Set API Provider organizations and environments
- Administer user access to APIs
- As providers, use the features of the IBM API Management interface to develop, deploy, publish, and secure APIs
- Test APIs with the API sandbox feature
- Create plans and policies for APIs
- Describe the various identification and authentication mechanisms that the API Management solution supports
- Add users to the Developer Portal
- Enable developers to discover and work with APIs on the Developer Portal
- Describe the features for API usage
You should have a general knowledge of application programming interfaces, either through experience or by successfully completing self-paced course, API Management Concepts (WBT) (VW420).
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses