- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
You have identified a worthy partner and have developed a plan for a merger. How do you successful transition two companies into one? What challenges should you think about and what kinds of problems will you have to deal with? Merging two companies can be a very difficult task because you are combining two different cultures, organizational structures, and ideas about office politics.
This course is designed to help you identify the key points of making a merger work and to provide the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively handle the challenges and transitional problems that you will face while you are extracting the best qualities about each company to form a profitable and successful organization.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Identify and avoid the common pitfalls that lead to M&A failures
- Achieve a harmonious and successful merger
- Dealing With and Determining Management Succession
- Developing Sensitivity to the Politics and Culture of the Other Company
- Minimizing Stress and Preventing Loss of Talented Employees
- Preparing Employees for the Transition Process
- Designing a Transition Plan: Factoring in the Necessary Time and Resources for Successful Integration
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses