This course aims to train you to be a Professional Makeup Artist, competent in Bridal, Fashion, Special Effects, Stage & Drama Makeup and hair styling.The course has a strong emphasis in nurturing your fashion, beauty and creative makeup skills, leading up to makeup design and building up a professional makeup portfolio
Professional course in Makeup is divided into 4 unites as follows:
- Makeup sanitation and the ideal.
- makeup environment.
- Proper etiquette.
- Brush types and cleaning.
- Building your professional kit.
- Skin types and facial shapes .
- Highlighting and shading and eyebrow shaping.
- Color theory.
- Working with skin conditions.
- Corrective makeup.
- Basic makeup application.
- Four-step smokey eye.
- Makeup removal techniques.
- Working with mature skin.
- Daytime makeup.
- Makeup for the seasons.
- Teen & male makeup.
- Working at a makeup counter.
- Special Effects Makeup.
- Bridal makeup techniques.
- Working with brides.
- Changing the look for the reception.
- Celebrity-inspired looks.
- Makeup icons and trends.
- An original university bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Copy of Identification Card.
- Applicants should pass English test or equivalent.
- Career Gates (Makeup Essential Course.
- A participant has to score a minimum of 70% in the exam for each course.
- A minimum attendance of 80% has to be satisfied in each course.
About Career Gates
We_They, the premium provider of British Training in Egypt, is an initiative developed by MSA University, to provide a full spectrum of professional training programs and workshops, that would develop our learners’ soft, vocational skills and Knowledge required by their professional careers.
We_They, the planet of creativity is one of the premier institutions providing state-of-the-art education that transforms the younger minds to true professionals in the sphere of Art and Design.See all Career Gates courses