- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
The maintenance of physical assets can no longer be treated just as an ‘engineering problem’. The competitive environment in which business operates requires an approach that integrates the operational objectives of the business and the life-cycle objectives of the physical assets.
The programme provides the delegate with study material on
- the essential principles of effective maintenance management
- effective procedures for planning and controlling of the maintenance work flow
- proven methodology for the development of an effective maintenance plan
- effective scheduling of maintenance work
- closing the management loop through effective measurement, reporting and analysis.
Is it right for me?
Delegates should represent a wide range of personnel in the organization who are involved in, or dependent on, effective maintenance planning, scheduling and work control. These should include:
- Maintenance and Operations professionals
- Maintenance Engineers and Supervisors
- Maintenance Planners, Schedulers and Work Preparers
- Key Operations Supervisors
- CMMS Administrator or key users
- Key Maintenance support assistants
- Other stakeholders in the Maintenance Function
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand maintenance as a key business function
- Understand the objectives and purpose of pro-active failure management
- Identify planning and scheduling best practices and key elements for taking action on them
- Create and preserve lead-time in work management and use it for planning and scheduling resources
- Understand how world-class organizations solve common planning problems,
- Improve the use of your information and communication tools
- Improve productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - MODERN MAINTENANCE MANAGEMENT PRACTICE IN PERSPECTIVE
- DAY 2 - MAINTENANCE POLICIES AND LOGISTICS PLANNING
- DAY 3 - FAILURE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME DEVELOPMENT
- DAY 4 - WORK PLANNING, SCHEDULING AND CONTROL
- DAY 5 - PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT, MANAGEMENT REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses