- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Duration: TBA
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Apply the latest concepts and techniques needed for effectively planning, scheduling and controlling maintenance activities.
- Manage routine, corrective, as well as large scale preventive maintenance activities.
- Review the critical operational requirements for successful planning and control of the maintenance work.
- Use the right Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for the measurement and evaluation of the maintenance department.
This Program is designed for:
Managers, supervisors and planners responsible for maintenance planning, scheduling and control activities. This program is worth 25 NASBA CPEs.
Objectives of Maintenance
- What Is Maintenance?
- Evolution of Maintenance
- Challenges Facing Maintenance
- Types of Maintenance
- Classification of Roles in Maintenance
- Customer Service in Maintenance
The Work Order System
- Purpose of the Work Order System
- Information Collected on a WO
- Job Estimating Methods
- Prioritizing Maintenance Work
Preventive Maintenance (PM)
- Understanding PM
- Implementing a PM Program
- Establishing Scheduling
- Breaking a Facility Into Logical Parts
- Developing an Equipment List
- Writing PMs
- Developing Equipment Manuals
- Setting Up Inventory
Planning and Scheduling of Major Maintenance WOs and Shutdowns
- Planning and Scheduling
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Resource Scheduling and Leveling
Life Cycle Cost of Equipment
- Capital Budgeting
- Accounting Rate of Return (ARR)
- Payback Method
- Net Present Value Method (NPV)
- Replacement Analysis of Equipment
Planning and Controlling Maintenance Materials
- Inventory Costs
- Considerations in Inventory Decisions
- Economic Order Quantity (EOQ)
- Total Material Cost
- When to Order
Safety in Maintenance
- Myths About Safety
- Accidents and Injuries
- Unsafe Acts and Unsafe Conditions
- Cost of Accidents
- Safety Audit
Controlling Maintenance Work
- Measuring Performance
- Sources of Data
- Backlog Indices
- Schedule Compliance
- PM and Emergency Indices
- Productivity Indicators
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.