- Price EGP 45,455
- Duration 12 Days
- Locations Petro Tech
In this program you will learn about...
- This program provides the Maintenance Section Personnel practical knowledge and skills required to understand and execute the Maintenance System Functions Effectively.
- It follows the Process Management Approach to understanding Maintenance functions, understanding inter-department interfaces, identification of key activities, highlighting problem points, management reporting needs and identifying improvement opportunities.
- All important maintenance planning & management methodology and techniques are covered in this program.
- This program also introduces you to the practical use and implementation of the Latest Tools, Best Practices and Methodologies for Maintenance Professionals - Preventive Maintenance, Condition Based Maintenance, Breakdown Maintenance, Shutdown Maintenance - ERP, Maintenance Management Systems, Planning and Management Techniques and TQM.
- Case Study forms an Important part of this program - giving the participant a practical feel of his Job Responsibility.
- At the end of the program participants will prepare an Action Plan to formulate how they will implement what they have learnt on this program.
(Each program is customized based on real needs of the participants - Day by Day Agenda will be provided to the participants at the start of the program)
- Maintenance Strategic Aspects
- Maintenance Business Work Processes
- Maintenance Planning & Management Function
- Maintenance Sources of Knowhow
- Best Practices in
- Maintenance Strategies
- Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Maintenance Coordination
- Building Knowledge Bases
- Early Warning Systems
- Outsourcing Maintenance
- Building Customer Satisfaction
- Internal Customers
- External Customers
- Building Performance Excellence in Maintenance
- Maintenance Inspection and Testing
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
- Predictive and Condition Based Maintenance
- Reliability Analysis
- Root Cause Analysis
Planning & Managing Maintenance Projects
- Shutdown Maintenance Planning & Management
- Improvement Methodology for Maintenance Management
- Performance Indicators in Maintenance Management
- Program Recommendations & Participant's Individual Action Plan - Workshop
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.