- Locations: Al Qusais
Maintenance Management consists of three modules, which will help you evaluate your operation; plan, coordinate and schedule maintenance; and properly use preventive and predictive maintenance in your operation. The program is designed for all types of maintenance environments including refineries, chemical plants, factories, mines, large buildings, organizations with many smaller buildings, and all types of mobile fleets.
Participants in this training program will learn:
- When to outsource
- How and when to in-source
- Planning and scheduling maintenance jobs to improve productivity
- How to make PM (Preventive Maintenance) work for you
- Ideas to manage the stockroom
- How to improve uptime
- How to insure the PM tasks are done as designed and how to design them
- Choosing and using contractors (as a competitive advantage)
- Maximizing benefits from your CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System)
- Ways to reengineer maintenance that enhance quality, safety, environmental security and uptime
- How to use financial modeling of maintenance alternatives
- Basics of RCM (Reliability-centered maintenance)
- How to use high technology inspections to make an impact
Al-Shabaka Technical Institute is one of the technical and management training institutions in the Gulf Region. Started as a technical training provider institution in the year 1995, Al Shabaka, positioned itself as a complete solution provider for learning and development needs of the Arab's world professionals.
Licensed by Ministry of Education, UAE/KHDA, Al Shabaka Technical Institute (ASTI) to conduct short term, mid term and long term programs in various parts of the world.
Job roles this course is suitable / will prepare you for
The certificate will benefit maintenance managers, maintenance directors, superintendents, supervisors, lead hands, CMMS (Computerized Maintenance Management System) managers, planners, engineers and people who are in training for any of these positions. There is also an advantage to training representatives from operations and stockrooms for their perspective and input.
About Al-Shabaka Technical Institute
I would like to introduce our company Al-Shabaka Technical Institute that has been in education and training industry for the past 21years.
The Institute has been Licenced by Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) Under Ministry of Education.
We have never compromised on the quality of training provided to our students.
We are now offering More than 140 programs in Engineering and Management Studies.
Certification Authority : Ministry Of Education (Knowledge and Human Development Authority)
Urban Planning Related Questions
Unanswered //Nov 26, 2017 Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering