- Locations: Downtown Dubai
- Call: +971 4 2753240
Organisations increasingly need to make improvement a key part of theirculture in order to remain cost competitive. The same is true of Maintenance Organisations. Maintenance Departments are increasingly under pressure to improve performance and reduce costs.This conference looks at Maintenance Auditing and Benchmarking as two key tools that can be used as the basis for driving the improvement process in maintenance, by identifying best practices, gaps with current practices and assist with the formulation of strategies to bridge such gaps.In addition, we address how Auditing and Benchmarking can become an integral part of a maintenance management strategy by integrating such activities into maintenance performance measures, key performance indicators and objective setting.
The Certified Maintenance Auditor is endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM). Delegates will complete an assessment at the end of the programme and, if successful, will become certified with the ILM. The assessment will focus on the topics covered by this conference.
The objectives of this conference are to provide participants with an awareness and working knowledge of how to:
- Audit their maintenance operations
- Conduct a maintenance benchmarking study
- Use the results to establish and monitor an effective improvement strategy
- Establish Auditing and Benchmarking as a key element of their maintenance management strategy
Maintenance Auditing and Benchmarking is a hands-on, stimulating learning experience. The conference will be highly interactive, with opportunities to advance your opinions and ideas. Participation is encouraged in a supportive environment. To ensure the concepts introduced during the conference are understood, they will be reinforced through a mix of learning methods, including lecture style presentation, open discussion, case studies, simulations and group work.
This conference covers all the essential skills necessary to understand how an effective and efficient maintenance function is implemented, supported and improved. This includes the use and application of a standardised maintenance management audit methodology consistent with the recognised maintenance excellence framework to assess the current state of maintenance and identify opportunities for improvement. Similarly, participants will learn how plan, conduct and interpret the results of a benchmarking study which has been adapted to the need of maintenance.
Introduction and Foundation Concepts
- Introduction to Auditing and Benchmarking
- Introduction to Maintenance Processes
- Approaches to Maintenance Management and Improvement
- Introduction to Maintenance Management Benchmarking Frameworks
- Maintenance Performance Measures and Metrics
- The Maintenance Auditing Process
- Maintenance Auditing Methodology
- Conducting a Maintenance Audit
- Maintenance Audit Simulation Case Study
Maintenance Auditing and Benchmarking
- Maintenance Audit Simulation Case Study
- Using Maintenance Audit Results to Plan Improvement Strategies
- Introduction to Benchmarking
- The Maintenance Benchmarking Process
- Maintenance Benchmarking Methodology
- Benchmarking Tools and Techniques
Maintenance Benchmarking and Performance Measurement
- Benchmarking Tools and Techniques (continued)
- Designing and Preparing for a Benchmarking Study
- Selecting Benchmarking Partners
- Preparing for an conducting the benchmarking visit
- Reporting results of Benchmarking and Auditing Studies
- DuPont Analysis - Advanced Benchmarking Conducting a Maintenance Benchmarking Study
Auditing, Benchmarking and Maintenance Improvement
- Benchmarking Simulation Case Study
- Integrating Benchmarking resulting into improvement and objective setting processes
- Integrating Maintenance Auditing and Benchmarking into the Performance Measurement System to establish improvement objectives and strategies
- Review of Best Practice Benchmarks and Case Studies
The adage that “knowledge” is power holds very true in this industry. In order to maximize results we are constantly updating and upgrading ourselves. This commitment to ongoing skills development is one of the reasons we are success, the belief that there is a “better way to do things” is what motivates us each and every day. By aligning with us you are going to benefit from our years of expertise in real world scenarios. Classroom learning is great but there is no substitute to real world experience which is what we are bringing to the table.
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett said “price is what you pay but quality is what you get” and that expression is very true. With use we understand that your time is very valuable and you only want the best and most current industry related knowledge which is what we bring to the table. Instead of giving you massive amounts of inaccurate or outdated information you get precisely what you want, the most current knowledge so you can make truly informed decisions that will directly impact productivity and your bottom line. When results are what you are looking for then the choice is clear, we are your partners in success.
Technology has revolutionized the way knowledge is disseminated in throughout the world, what use to take months or even years to reach the masses can be done in a few hours ! In order to remain relevant and viable we need to embrace innovations. The challenge with innovation is knowing when to implement it and what type of return you can expect from it. Instead of risking your time and resources we have the answers for you, Since we are at the vanguard of the industry whenever there is a fruitful innovation we will be there providing you with the information needed to make the right decision.
We understand you may have unique need so we provide a tailored made (bespoke for our U.K. friends) approach that will address your questions in the most conducive manner possible. Respect to us means putting your interests, your needs at the forefront of our mind. You will see how genuine we are and that you not just “some customer” you are our partner in success just as much as we are your partner in success. We firmly believe in the “golden rule”, treat others with graciousness, courtesy and respect. Come experience the difference that quality and respect makes and you will truly be amazed.