- Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Nasr City
This highly participative programme introduces candidates to the auditor’s role, how to prepare, undertake and report an audit as well as some of the one to one interview skills necessary to the role. The programme includes guidance on identifying Best Practice and gaps against current practice (using benchmarking as appropriate) and through example and exercises how an audit report might highlight and recommend Performance Improvement. General Performance Improvement drivers, tools and techniques, in line with Lean Six Sigma practices are discussed and demonstrated, including specific maintenance performance measures, key performance indicators and objective setting.
Participants will be assisted in developing the following competencies:
- An understanding of the purpose of auditing and the role of the auditor
- The ability to scope, prepare, undertake and report an audit review
- An appreciation of international maintenance organisation models and standards
- Experience in audit interviewing techniques
- The ability to prepare a case for improvement initiatives
- An appreciation of a range of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques
Is it right for me?
- This programme addresses the needs of a diverse audience of maintenance professionals with an interest in Maintenance Management and Maintenance Improvement and the application of leading edge techniques such as Maintenance Auditing, Benchmarking and Lean 6S. The program should be of interest to:
- General Managers who have oversight responsibility for Maintenance Management and Maintenance organisational units
- Operations Engineering and Maintenance Managers with direct line responsibility as well as staff support responsibility for Maintenance
- Those with responsibility for standards and/or continuous improvement
- Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Engineers and Maintenance Planners and Schedulers
What will I learn?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Audit their maintenance operations
- Use the results to establish and monitor an effective improvement strategy
- Establish Auditing as a key element of their maintenance management strategy
- Make a business case for improvement initiatives
- Use/reference benchmarking and a range of Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques to drive improvement initiatives
What will it cover?
- DAY 1 - INTRODUCTION AND FOUNDATION CONCEPTS
- DAY 2 - MAINTENANCE AUDITING
- DAY 3 - MAINTENANCE AUDITING AND BENCHMARKING
- DAY 4 - MAINTENANCE BENCHMARKING AND PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
- DAY 5 - AUDITING, BENCHMARKING AND MAINTENANCE IMPROVEMENT
A subsidiary of We_They Strategies Corporation , We_They is a World performance improvement company and a leader in sales and technical training, management consulting, and engineering services.
We help improve your organisational effectiveness through innovative and knowledgeable training, consulting, and business improvement services customised to meet your specific needs. With offices throughout The Middle East, we are strategically positioned to serve you at your locations around the world.See all World Knowledge courses