- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Villa 346-A, North 90 St, Intersection of Fatma Elzahraa St. Fifth settlement, New Cairo
The Maintaining Service Provider VPNs and MPLS Networks (MSPVM) courseprovides learners with the knowledge needed to provide support in a service-provider environment using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). It provides learners with understanding of MPLS and the associated technologies used in service provider environments, and it provides them with the guidelines on how to monitor and troubleshoot these technologies. The course is also intended to help prepare students for the CCNP SP Operations certification exam.
This course is designed for:
- Support staff
- Service provider network operations center (NOC) personnel
- Service provider engineers
- Service provider partners
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the typical MPLS and MPLS VPN requirements in service provider networks and list the solutions and describe the change, performance, and fault management procedures for MPLS and MPLS VPNs.
- Perform changes in the routing configuration based on designs and implementation templates as well as ITIL®-based change management processes and procedures.
- Gather and interpret performance statistics for MPLS and MPLS VPNs using various tools such as show commands and SNMP-based monitoring tools.
- Perform fault management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs using various tools such as show commands and SNMP-based monitoring tools.
Service Provider VPN Operation Processes
- Service Provider MPLS and MPLS VPN Overview
- Service Provider Routing Operation Processes Based on ITIL®
Change Management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs
- MPLS, MPLS VPN, and MPLS Traffic Engineering Requirements
- Adding MPLS-Enabled Routers to SP Network
- Adding Layer 3 MPLS VPN Customers
- AnalAdding Layer 2 MPLS VPN Customers
Performance Management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs
- Audit MPLS-Related Control Protocols
- Monitor MPLS Performance
- Improve Availability and Resource Utilization Using MPLS Traffic Engineering Tunnels
Fault Management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs
- Troubleshoot Core MPLS Issues
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 MPLS VPN Customer Connectivity Issues
EquiTrain –a pision of Equinox International- equips organizations with IT skills that are the lifeblood of modern corporate life, as Theyll as the professional expertise required for ensuring productivity and to remain competitive now and tomorrow.
At EquiTrain, They tailor end-to-end training solutions that incorporate both IT and business consultancy to the specific needs of each inpidual customer. They can equip yTheir IT professionals with all they need to quickly maximize yTheir new technology investments as Theyll as pushing forward absolute beginners on their road to IT proficiency.
They offer a broad range of IT and Management training cTheirses and certifications from top technology vendors with a choice of on-site or offsite, public or closed and local or abroad training. Their portfolio of cTheirses is supplemented by Their strategic training alliance with world's leading providers of learning solutions.See all Equitrain courses