- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
The Maintaining Service Provider VPNs and MPLS Networks (MSPVM) courseprovides learners with the knowledge needed to provide support in a service-provider environment using Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). It provides learners with understanding of MPLS and the associated technologies used in service provider environments, and it provides them with the guidelines on how to monitor and troubleshoot these technologies. The course is also intended to help prepare students for the CCNP SP Operations certification exam.
- Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the typical MPLS and MPLS VPN requirements in service provider networks and list the solutions and describe the change,performance, and fault management procedures for MPLS and MPLS VPNs.
- Perform changes in the routing configuration based on designs and implementation templates as well as ITIL®-based change management processes and procedures.
- Gather and interpret performance statistics for MPLS and MPLS VPNs using various tools such as show commands and SNMP-based monitoring tools.
- Perform fault management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs using various tools such as show commands and SNMP-based monitoring tools.
- Service Provider VPN Operation Processes
- Change Management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs
- Performance Management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs
- Fault Management for MPLS and MPLS VPNs
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses