- Locations: Mahboula
- Duration: 5 Days
Through practical labs, you'll get invaluable experience with installation and upgrades, remote access, and the new desktop environment. You will learn how Windows 7 allows for vast improvements to security, overall system performance, and deployment-a robust combination unparalleled in the market.
In this Windows 7 training course, you'll focus on successful configuration of the IT Pro tools and applications that ship with Windows 7. You will learn to identify technical problems that can occur on your organization's client computers, and you'll discover the Windows 7 tools used to monitor and maintain those computers. By the end of this course, you will have installed and configured a Windows 7 desktop that is secure and on the network, while focusing on five main troubleshooting areas: operating system, hardware, networking, security, and applications.
This course is intended for experienced enterprise-level IT professionals who focus on a broad range of desktop operating system, desktop application, mobile device, networking, and hardware support issues. Technicians who have experience with Windows server operating systems, and whose jobs require them to stay knowledgeable and skilled on new versions and technology updates as defined by the business environment.
This course is intended for Windows 7 desktop support technicians who resolve Tier 1 and 2 problems on desktop computers. A minimum of three years of experience configuring and supporting desktop or laptop operating systems is recommended.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- DVD based install of Windows 7.
- Configure and manage the Windows 7 desktop.
- Add a Windows 7 desktop to an active network.
- Configure Windows 7 for an Active Directory environment.
- Configure the Windows 7 IT Pro tools and applications.
- Use Windows 7 remote capabilities and utilities.
- Use Windows firewall with advanced features and network profiles.
- Configure Windows 7 remote access and remote capabilities.
- Use the Windows 7 Mobility Center.
- Secure the Windows 7 desktop.
- Configure and use the User account control in various network profiles.
- Configure Windows 7 third-party applications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows 7 computers for problems with the operating system, hardware, network security, and applications.
- Module 1: Introduction to Windows 7
- Module 2: Configuring and Managing the Windows 7 Desktop
- Module 3: Customizing the Windows 7 User Interface
- Module 4: Windows 7 in the Workgroup Environment
- Module 5: Windows 7 Networking and LAN Connectivity
- Module 6: Implementing Windows 7 in a Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Environment
- Module 7: Windows 7 Remote Capabilities and Utilities
- Module 8: Implementing Windows 7 for Mobile Computers
- Module 9: Implementing Windows 7 Local, Network and Internet Protection
- Module 10: Working with the Windows 7 NTFS File System and Its Features
- Module 11: Troubleshooting, Monitoring, and Fine-Tuning Windows 7 for the Workplace
- Module 12: Running and Troubleshooting Applications on Windows 7
- Module 13: Configuring Internet Explorer 8
About Nahda International Academy
By keeping pace with the contemporary benchmarks of learning, training and skill development, NAHDA International Academy aims to incorporate the advance employment of the modern day converged technologies to maximize the development of its students. The learning and training is carried out in a manner to ensure the global standards of current era's requirements of education and professionalism. The Academy safeguards the concept of active, creative and interactive learning with the provision of vigorous and productive environment.
To enable its pupils to have a stand-out future and fortune, NAHDA International Academy has collaborated with high ranked Schools, Universities, reputed experts of knowledge and technology, professional trainers and development enthusiasts. The Academy is known for its quality education and innovative environment enriched with passion and inventiveness. The educating process is carried out in a way that empowers the individual to exhibit his/her very potential by protecting that individual's unique pattern of thinking and creations.
To meet the present day demands of integrated world and education, NAHDA International Academy has partnered with the world class Universities and institutions around the world including the universities of United Kingdom, United States of America, Europe, Asia and Africa e.g. Frederick University, London School of Marketing, The University of Northampton, The University of Bedfordshire, Atlantic International University, EduQual, Excel High School, Alliance International University This attribute of NAHDA International Academy contributes to be the reason of it managing to stand tall in the highly competitive environment in the region.