- Duration 5 Days
- Locations Mishref
Through practical labs, you'll get invaluable experience with installation and upgrades, remote access, and the new desktop environment. You will learn how Windows 7 allows for vast improvements to security, overall system performance, and deployment-a robust combination unparalleled in the market.
In this Windows 7 training course, you'll focus on successful configuration of the IT Pro tools and applications that ship with Windows 7. You will learn to identify technical problems that can occur on your organization's client computers, and you'll discover the Windows 7 tools used to monitor and maintain those computers. By the end of this course, you will have installed and configured a Windows 7 desktop that is secure and on the network, while focusing on five main troubleshooting areas: operating system, hardware, networking, security, and applications.
This course is intended for experienced enterprise-level IT professionals who focus on a broad range of desktop operating system, desktop application, mobile device, networking, and hardware support issues. Technicians who have experience with Windows server operating systems, and whose jobs require them to stay knowledgeable and skilled on new versions and technology updates as defined by the business environment.
This course is intended for Windows 7 desktop support technicians who resolve Tier 1 and 2 problems on desktop computers. A minimum of three years of experience configuring and supporting desktop or laptop operating systems is recommended.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- DVD based install of Windows 7.
- Configure and manage the Windows 7 desktop.
- Add a Windows 7 desktop to an active network.
- Configure Windows 7 for an Active Directory environment.
- Configure the Windows 7 IT Pro tools and applications.
- Use Windows 7 remote capabilities and utilities.
- Use Windows firewall with advanced features and network profiles.
- Configure Windows 7 remote access and remote capabilities.
- Use the Windows 7 Mobility Center.
- Secure the Windows 7 desktop.
- Configure and use the User account control in various network profiles.
- Configure Windows 7 third-party applications.
- Monitor and troubleshoot Windows 7 computers for problems with the operating system, hardware, network security, and applications.
- Module 1: Introduction to Windows 7
- Module 2: Configuring and Managing the Windows 7 Desktop
- Module 3: Customizing the Windows 7 User Interface
- Module 4: Windows 7 in the Workgroup Environment
- Module 5: Windows 7 Networking and LAN Connectivity
- Module 6: Implementing Windows 7 in a Server 2008 R2 Active Directory Environment
- Module 7: Windows 7 Remote Capabilities and Utilities
- Module 8: Implementing Windows 7 for Mobile Computers
- Module 9: Implementing Windows 7 Local, Network and Internet Protection
- Module 10: Working with the Windows 7 NTFS File System and Its Features
- Module 11: Troubleshooting, Monitoring, and Fine-Tuning Windows 7 for the Workplace
- Module 12: Running and Troubleshooting Applications on Windows 7
- Module 13: Configuring Internet Explorer 8
We_They was founded at the beginning of the millennium by a team of enthusiastic IT specialists who wanted to overcome the routine and create a company that would act in the market not only for business success but for the sake of Technology itself. Thus, the mission of the company was defined – to contribute to forward-looking transformation of the society through software development. Over 5 years of work, we have developed a range of solutions and gained ample experience in the services we offer: Custom Software Development, E-commerce Solutions Development, E-learning Solutions Development, Web development, Project Recovery, Consulting, and Quality Assurance.
Our specialists have been providing software development services for multiple clients from India, France and Malaysia, starting from small companies and continuing with very big and well known clients. Over 5 years, we have completed different kinds of projects; and we specialize in automation of business processes used by our clients.See all Nahda Modern Institute courses