- Duration 5 Hours
- Locations Rd No 4125, Riffa, Bahrain
The aim of this course is to enable the participants to acquire the essential skills for maintaining health and safe learning environment. It introduces the principles, types and methods of assessments.
Learning outcomes :
By completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Understand the General Health & Safety Principle
- Apply Risk Assessment on learning Environment
- Understand the skills Fire Fighting and First Aid
- Apply effective communication related to Accidents and Incidents
Assessment criteria for each learning outcome:
Learners will be assessed throughout the courses based on their competency shown in their work on their assignments.
Who should attend or potential job occupations :
This courses is designed to suite each of the following roles:
- Educational Quality Assurance Officers
- Curriculum designers
- Training Coordinators
- School head of sections and coordinators
- University Graduates
- Any interested individuals
Topic / Content outlines :
The outline of the course will cover the following criteria:
- General Health and Safety Principles in a learning environment
- Risk Assessment of a learning environment
- Essentials of First Aid
- Essentials of Fire Fighting
- Reporting Accidents and Incidents
Al-Wasat Training & Development Institute ( WTDI ) is headquartered in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and serves the Gulf market.
WTDI offers training for advancing careers of learners through gaining and improving skills and knowledge.
WTDI provides accredited, highly relevant programmemes in journalism, media, public relations and management.
WTDI provides individuals and corporations with state-of-the-art training in a variety of market-oriented courses and workshops covering core areas of interests, as well as soft skills and specialized topics such as leadership, quality, environment, e-learning, marketing, graphics and web development.See all Alwasat Training & Development Institute courses