- Locations: 6 El-Tawen Street From El Tayaran St. - Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- Duration: 8 Hours
The Machine Safeguarding module helps you identify and assess mechanical hazards and the various types of machine safeguards that are available. You will learn to protect against hazards caused by moving machine parts and to determine which safeguards are acceptable.
- Identify types and benefits of machine safeguarding.
- Identify design factors that affect safeguard effectiveness and safety.
- List safeguard options available for different types of mechanical hazards.
- Identify hazards related to automated machines and equipment.
- Recognize the supervisor's responsibilities in inspecting and maintaining machine safeguards
About Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development
its a multidisciplinary, independent, privately owned consulting firm incorporated in Cairo-Egypt.
We_they started its activities with 100 years experience and established in the year 2000 for consulting and engineering field services.
our client in the industrial and petroleum sectors, in collaboration with our foreign associates, whom we represent in Egypt and the middle East.See all Egyptian Canadian Co. For Business Development courses