- Locations: Qatar
This programme will give you an unparalleled opportunity to study international education and globalisation, as they intersect, at master s level.
International education and globalisation are challenging and contested concepts; in this programme you will analyse the meaning, scope and dimensions of international education and globalisation (as they intersect). You will also consider relevant educational purposes, methods and approaches in international education. Importantly, you will engage in the critical analysis of the assumptions and evidence that underpin change and reform to policy and practice in international education.
The programme will provide cutting edge knowledge, skills and understandings at the intersection between the two fields of study so that you can make a significant future contribution to international education. For example, you will explore the implications of a shifting global educational landscape such as how to prepare learners for an increasingly connected and mobile global society.
About University of Bath (QATAR)
- ranked first for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS)
- a campus university only one mile from the UNESCO World Heritage city of Bath
- a medium-sized and safe university with a friendly and collegial feel
- a well-established university with a lively atmosphere and modern outlook.
- taught and research postgraduate programmes in Science, Engineering, Languages, Social Sciences and Management
- an excellent research reputation - 60 per cent of the work submitted for the 2008 Research Assessment Exercise was judged to be ‘world-leading’ or internationally excellent.
- a strong relationship with business and industry
- a diverse international student community with students from over 100 countries
- professional careers advice and a programme of up to 330 employer recruitment visits to campus annually
- guaranteed accommodation for new overseas postgraduates who meet the application deadline.
- a 24 hour Library and Learning Centre
- free access to email and internet
- a strong support network – including Personal Tutors, a Medical Centre, Counselling Service, active Student Union, and Learning Support