- Locations: JLT
- Duration: 2 Years
- Timings Weekdays Sessions
- Call: +971 4 2753473
The Masters of Arts in Hotel and Restaurant Management Program is specifically designed to improve the professional skills of middle and senior managers working in the hospitality and food & beverage industry. The constantly evolving fields of hospitality and F & B Industry hold worldwide career potentials in today’s modern society. Synergy University’s MA in in Hotel and Restaurant Management will help you acquire the crucial knowledge and practical skills you need to become a truly marketable leader in this exciting field. This Program aims to enhance your career prospects and develop your managerial skills and allows you to customize your coursework to reflect your specific hospitality interests and preferences. It's been specially devised to equip you with knowledge directly relevant to the workplace, such as analysis, operations, history and logistics as they relate to the industry’s demands.
Why MA in Hotel & Restaurant Management?
- To acquire skills in the development and the implementation of unique concepts and strategies for business organizations active in the hospitality and food & beverage Industry;
- To access the latest trends and tools to manage organizations in the hospitality and food & beverage industry;
- To master the techniques of projecting & opening new businesses in hospitality and food & beverage;
- To learn about HR specifics in the hospitality and food & beverage industry
Benefits of this course:
- The Program has been developed based on the expertise of leading international organizations active in the hospitality industry;
- It puts special emphasis on exploring innovative methods for the development of strategies and policies relevant to the hospitality industry by applying globally renowned techniques;
- Internship opportunities within partner companies;
MA Admission Criteria:
- BA Diploma or equivalent;
- Diploma legalization required for students who are non-residents of the Russian Federation;
- Proficient English level.
Program Delivery Mode:
- Twice a week, weekdays (evening hours).
- Successful completion of interdisciplinary examination.
- MA Thesis.
About Synergy University
Synergy University is an innovative institution for higher education, aimed at combining traditional academic teaching with fundamental knowledge & practical orientation. Licensed by The Federal Education and Science Supervision Agency (Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation), Synergy University’s MA & MBA Programs are internationally accredited by the Association of MBA’s (AMBA, UK). It is the 1st Russian university accredited by the Association of MBA’s (AMBA) and granted a certificate of Unique Quality Label issued by the European Foundation for Quality in e-Learning. The university has a global reach with offices in London, Beijing, Singapore and Dubai. Internationally, Synergy University is successfully developing its collaboration with foreign universities and foundations in the field of joint educational programs and providing funds for design and scientific activities of undergraduates. And its international efforts are supported by its renowned international advisory board.See all Synergy University courses
Hospitality and Tourism Related Questions
Can you please recommend me courses based on latest techniques and strategies for tourism managem...
Unanswered //Jan 2, 2018 Hospitality and Tourism, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism