- Locations: P.O.Box 14337, Doha - Qatar
- Duration: 30 Hours
The Microsoft Access 2010 VBA Training course is designed for experienced Access 2007/2010 users who want to learn advanced VBA programming. In the course students will exchange data with other applications, automate business processes by using VBA code, and learn how to find and fix errors in VBA code.
MODULE I: INTRODUCTION & BASICS
- Access Application.
- The development process.
- Macro / VBA.
- The VBA IDE.
MODULE II: CREATING THE CODE IN VB IDE
- Naming Convections.
- Variables and Data types.
- Constants and intrinsic constants.
- Built-in functions.
- Procedure declaration.
- Subroutines and functions.
- Operators and operands.
MODULE III: CONTROLLING THE EXECUTION OF PROGRAM
- Control Structures.
- Decision Making.
MODULE IV: USING ACCESS OBJECTS
- Object browser.
- Special Objects
- Properties of Objects
- Events of Objects
- The DAO
- DAO V/s ADO
MODULE V: ENHANCE TABLE, FORM AND REPORT USING VBA
- Table creation (Using SQL)
- Selecting, Closing, Opening, Deleting a table
- Opening, Closing, Deleting, Navigating through a Form
- Opening, Closing, Deleting, Formatting a report
- Switch Board in MS Access
- Searching the Database by user defined conditions.
MODULE VI: AUTHENTICATING USER
- Record Locking
- Multiple Users With different Privileges
- The DBA
MODULE VII: ERROR HANDLING AND DEBUGGING
- Error handling
- Types of errors
- Planning for errors
About Family Computer Center
Family Computers is one of the pioneering companies to open computer training centre in Qatar and provides training services to corporate houses and individuals alike. we provide training for a wide range of topics related to computers and have trained in excess of 40,000 students. A figure which is more than most of the training providers put together.
We are always in the forefront in launching job oriented, practical computer training courses. We emphasis on the importance of individual attention to students and limited students in a batch. This also helps us to improve the quality of our service.