- Fees / Price TBA
- Duration 3 Days
- Locations Masaken Sheraton
This is a instructor Led Training (ILT) Course that targets the needs of professionals with data networking experience who take part in the planning, design, and deployment of the Lync Unified Communications solution in the enterprise.
This course focuses on four key areas:
- Implementation methodology, including defining methodology phases, identifying phase deliverables, and preparing for traffic simulation;
- Analyzing the network environment, including review of WAN topology, Wi-Fi infrastructure, Quality of Server approaches, and media flow scenarios, analyzing the network for optimal performance, and monitoring and managing networks;
- Performing usage modeling, including modeling RTC traffic media flows and Lync traffic per location, calculating traffic volume by using the Lync bandwidth calculator, and analyzing how predicted traffic impacts a network; and
- Analyzing customer data and measurements, including policies collected from the Discovery phase and historical data usage, planning simulation traffic, analyzing results from traffic simulation, and formulating recommendations.
- Understand network assessments
- Understand common network concepts, terms and processes.
- Use recommended practices for network readiness assessments that pertain to Lync Server and UC solutions in general
- Understand the Microsoft Lync Network Readiness Assessment Methodology.
Global Knowledge is the worldwide leader in IT and business skills training. They deliver via training centers, private facilities, and the Internet, enabling their customers to choose when, where, and how they want to receive training programs and learning services.See all Global Knowledge Egypt courses