- Logistics concepts and procedures.
- Concepts and transportation decisions.
- Theories and procedures for storage and warehouses.
- Assembly, packaging and handling of goods.
- Globalization of supply and logistics perspective.
- A case study.
- Explain concepts, theories, and applications from an integrated logistics perspective.
- Linking technology and logistics activities with universality of business.
- Connecting between the activities of logistics organizational structure and the role of workers in order to support the competitive position.