- Aircraft Loading Functions.
- Load Control Functions.
- Ramp Safety Factors.
- Manage the off-loading/ loading procedures of aircraft.
- Analyze, understand and apply the safety and punctuality aspects of loading operations.
- Design and offer consistent services, meeting airlines’ needs according to widely accepted standards of AHM and I-GOM.
- Take a leading role in your ramp team.
Aircraft Loading Functions
- Designation of aircraft holds, bays and cabin.
- Center of gravity and prevention of tail tipping.
- Loading, unloading of special loads/ cargo, ergonomics, build up and tagging.
- Loading incompatibilities.
- Securing of ULD’s, bulk loads, operations of aircraft loading systems.
- Ergonomics for manual handling.
- Serviceability of ULD’s & GSE’s.
- Positioning and operation of loading equipment.
- Inspection of aircraft damage.
Load Control Functions
- Aircraft structural loading limitations.
- Standard weights, weight control and load.
- Equipment in compartment procedure.
- Interpretation of the LDM & CPM.
- Recording and calculating deviations on the load sheet(LIR & OFF/LIR, manual & EDP).
Ramp Safety Factors
- Safety philosophy and regulations.
- Hazards and human factors.
- PPE and personnel safety.
- Accidents, incidents and near misses.
- Severe weather operations.
Accreditation & Certification
- Jordan Ministry Of Education
- Petra Travel & Tourism Institute
- Previous Airport Services Experience
- Secondary / High School Leaving Certificate / College Diploma / University Degree
- Basic Math Skills
- Good English Skills
Course Examination Language:
Petra Arab Human Restheirces Development & Ttheirism Sciences Company - a newly established Company with Head Offices in Amman- Jordan to Own, Manage & Operate Academic, Educational & career training Institutes in Jordan, MENA and the Gulf Region in the Travel & Ttheirism IndustrySee all Petra Travel & Tourism Institute courses