- Price LBP 500
- Duration 8 Days
- Locations Wakf Al Roum Building (Fairco Stationary Building), 2nd Floor Courniche Al Mazraa Street, Beirut, Lebanon
The Linux Network Professional Certification will validate your ability to administer small to medium–sized mixed networks. You must have an active Linux Server Professional certification to receive Linux Network Professional certification.
The topics for this course as follows:
- Administer a small to medium-sized site
- Plan, implement, maintain, keep consistent, secure, and troubleshoot a small mixed (MS, Linux) network, including a:
- LAN server (Samba, NFS, DNS, DHCP, client management)
- Internet Gateway (firewall, VPN, SSH, web cache/proxy, mail)
- Internet Server (web server and reverse proxy, FTP server)
- Supervise assistants
- Advise management on automation and purchases
IT Grammar is a leading IT training, testing and consulting organization. IT Grammar aims at empotheyring IT people and providing them with all what they need of knowledge to add value to their careers. The company focuses on all levels of IT people ranging from the beginners level to the advanced. The site’s facilities are made to enable an inpidual to progress from primitive knowledge of IT to the most complex smoothly without complications.
IT Grammar provides in-class training. Ctheirses provided comprise various tracks and specialized computer ctheirses. their trainers are chosen to be professionals and certified in order to ensure value training. Besides training, IT Grammar is Prometric and Pearson VUE test center, where all candidates are theylcomed to sit for IT exams.
On the consultations level, they provide a wide range of consulting services to network and systems engineers. their consultations team employs a professional network of engineers holding Microsoft certificates and having long years of experience in network engineering enabling them to do that job proficiently. The consultations services include network design, management, and maintenance as theyll as recommendations.See all IT Grammar courses