- Price EGP 27,403
- Duration 5 Days
- Locations 20 Aisha Al-Taimoria St. Garden City, Cairo, Egypt
Participants with modern concepts related to the theoretical and practical aspects in the identification of training needs and linking business plans.
- Identify the foundations tried and used to determine those needs on the basis of the rules and take into account to achieve the maximum yield of training for individuals and organization alike.
- The program also aims to contribute to the strengthening and refining capabilities and the development of skills of participants to prepare successful training plans according to the strategy of the organization, and develop their abilities to adopt scientific methods to analyze the work and identify training needs in order to achieve proper planning for training.
- Deepen the understanding and giving them practice skills in this area.
What the strategy and strategic plans.
- Vision and Mission relationship training and identify training needs.
- The extent of correlation to determine the strategic goals of the institution training needs.
- Training and competence management tasks and job training site in the organizational structure.
- Career path and the training and the importance of connectivity between them.
- Steps link career path and training program.
- Factors affecting the training requirements of the Organization.
- Strategy development through training.
- Objectives and benefits of training and stages of the training process.
- Training Plan and the factors that are taken into account when preparing.
- Develop a training plan rules.
- Types of programs and methods of training
- Work problems and treatment training.
- Definition - important - training needs.
- Difficulties facing the effective appreciation of the training needs
- Training Needs Plan requirements.
- Assess the needs of the training curricula.
- Sources to identify training needs.
- Data collection methods in the context of the identification of needs.
- Stages of the process of identifying needs.
- Types of training needs.
- Methods for estimating training needs.
- Performance-oriented performance training Based Training
- Training and capacity building on merit Competence Based Training
- Training Building Web Internet Web-Based Training
- Comparison between traditional methods and non-traditional ways.
- A Case Study.
Who should attend:
officials of human resources and training departments
- Employees units concerned to carry out identification of training needs.
- personnel departments and units, offices and training involved to prepare training plans
- Specialists in human resource development at all levels.
- Occupants of managerial positions in various departments who have their job require the identification of training needs of subordinates.
- Specialists in the field of human resources planning and strategy development and follow-up.
Projacs International is the largest Pan-Arab project management firm boasting 21 offices in 21 major cities in the Middle East, North Africa, Asia, Europe and North America.
Established in 1984, They have over 600ã€€professional staff offering customized services to a variety of clients in the public and private sectors. Projacs helps its clients achieve greatã€€visions by successfully delivering hundreds of projects across 24 countries.
Projacs offers specialized services and leadership in a persity of projects from government buildings to utility plants. Other project types include residential and commercial developments, educational facilities, hotels and resorts, sports centers, airports, oil and gas plants, car assembly plants, infrastructure and highways, healthcare facilities, retail developments, and palaces and private homes.
They work directly with owners, developers, hotel operators, tenants, educational institutions, hospital operators, financial institutions, funding organizations, project managers, consultants, contractors and other stakeholders.
Projacs - combining the latest services with a proven track record for success.See all Projacs courses