Hello and welcome to my landscape photography course, Limitless Landscapes!
This is the third paid course I've published on Udemy, and some of my most exciting content yet. Lets have a look at what it includes...
The course is broken down into 6 different sections - be sure to check out the 4 free preview videos!
In section one, you learn all about the gear you should use, with thinks like:
- Why your camera isn't nearly as important as your lens, and which lenses you should use
- How to prevent camera shake to produce crystal clear images
- And the different filters used by landscape photographers
Section two is all about taking photos:
- How the aperture and shutter speed will affect the depth and mood of your photo
- How the focal length affects the field of view and perspective, and what it means if you have a crop sensor
- Where to focus for the clearest possible images
- The best time of day to take landscape photos
- How to take amazing and dramatic images in some of the most interesting weather conditions
- Where to look to find the most interesting locations for your photography
- The power of revisiting a scene
- And how to shoot into the sun for spectacular lens flare (and how to remove it too)
Section three is all about using composition to improve your photography:
- How to add depth and interest using the rule of thirds
- Where to place your horizon to make your photo more interesting
- How to add depth and context, using frames
- Lead people to the part of the frame you want them to look at, with lines
- Create a sense of size and scale in the photo
- Tie important parts of the frame together, using triangles to make a photo appear balanced or unbalanced
- How the point of view dramatically affects how we perceive a photo
- How to draw your attention to a certain part of the frame, using negative space
- And how to effectively capture movement in a frame
Section four is all about post processing, we look at:
- How to process your images so that you're improving them, without altering their integrity
- How to use Lightroom presets for fast processing
- And how to use Photoshop to fix certain parts of the frame that you're not happy with
In the bonus content, you get to follow me as I show you how I took some of my favourite images, and what I do to get my photos featured in galleries. There's also a video on light painting!
And finally, I'm throwing in my '7 Days to Better Photography' video course which currently sells for $47 on Udemy, with over 2,200 subscribers.
Thanks, I hope you enjoy the course, click on 'Take This Course' today.
Josh Dunlop - ExpertPhotographyUpdated on 30 December, 2017