This workshop will introduce you to lighting by learning the basics and then working with the tools of the trade to make the images you imagine. We start with basics and move through the amazing world of lighting.
- Theoretical knowledge about the profession.
- Work with professional equipments.
- Share your questions and get the right answers from the experienced professionals
- To Know about lights
- What kind of light you can use.
- How to measure and adjust the light with specific equipments.
- Where should I put the light?
- How to deal with the shadows?
- Different Lighting setups.
- Interior and exterior lighting techniques.
- How to deal with natural lights.
- Creating Mood, Depth and Dimensions.
- Different kinds of lights and related equipments.
- Lighting for video and photography.
- Preventions and safety measures when dealing with light equipment's.
Who can attend the workshop?
- The Director, cameraman, or anyone from the industry or outside the industry.
- Looking for chance to improve your professional lighting skills.
- Who would like to work with modern equipments in cinema production?