This course forms part of the BIBF Advanced Insurance Diploma (BAID) covering different aspects of Life Assurance.
On successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the development of the life insurance market including early life polices, development of mortality tables, nature of purchased life annuities and the structure of the life market at the present time
- Examine the structure and endorsements of life contracts
- Classify the different types of life policies in term of its scope of cover, renewal options and surrender values
- Apply appropriate risk perception, evaluation, underwriting and pricing to different classes of life insurance
- Apply claims considerations and procedures to different classes of life insurance
- Describe the need and the role of reinsurance in life insurance and examine the influence of reinsurance contracts terms on the underwriting and acceptance of original life risks by the insurance company
Insurance employees, Brokers, Agents, Employees who manage insurance in non-insurance companies
- Introduction to Insurance and Insurance Documentation
- Possess BIID certification to obtain BAID certification
About Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance
We_They plays a vital role in the training and development of human capital in the Kingdom of Bahrain. Our commitment to excellence has strengthened our position as the top provider of quality education across all major business disciplines. We serve as a partner to numerous world-class institutions; delivering thought leadership, research and advisory, assessment and training in the areas of Accounting and Finance, Academic, Executive Development, Banking, Leadership and Management, Insurance, Islamic Finance and Information Technology; resulting in a complete business solution.
We_They covers a wide spectrum of subject matter, with over 300 different courses offered to the financial and corporate market; tailor-made training solutions based on organisational requirements; specialised programmes taught by leading market specialists; and professional qualifications and degree programmes in partnership with major international organisations.
We_They continues to exceed global benchmarks for many of the qualifications it offers with its affiliates.
Since its inception in 1981, We_They has grown from training 450 applicants a year primarily within the banking industry, to 20,000 drawing participants from all sectors of the economy, and are proud to have qualified over 200,000 learners in the last 3 decades.
Our faculty comprise of market practitioners, academics and qualified senior industry professionals. Their perse backgrounds ensure an enriched participant experience, striking the perfect balance between theory and practice.
We_They has made its mark internationally with clients in Asia, Africa, Europe, USA and the Middle East, well on its way to becoming the global institute of choice.See all Bahrain Institute for Banking & Finance courses