- Fees / Price BHD 2,200
- Duration 440 Hours
- Locations Road 66, Block 362,Kingdom of Bahrain
The CIPD Qualifications at Intermediate Level offer the perfect platform to further develop your HR knowledge after studying a CIPD Foundation level qualification. Alternatively, if you’re working in HR, but have no professionally recognised HR qualification, you can choose to study CIPD Intermediate Level qualifications.
The CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM) Training Programme is set at undergraduate level. It will give you a broader perspective of the organisational issues facing HR professionals and enable you to develop effective analytical and problem solving skills.
Intermediate Level Diploma from Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development – CIPD, UK.
Who should attend:
- Seek to develop a career in HR management and development.
- Are working in the field of HR management and development and need to extend their knowledge and skills.
- Have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies.
- Need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context.