As an awarding organization working in compliance with the government regulator Ofqual, the CIEH offers a range of qualifications in areas such as food safety, health and safety and environmental awareness, through a network of registered centers and trainers.
CIEH Food Safety Qualification provides an awareness of key safety issues and the role that all employees play in keeping themselves and others free from harm to the Consumers from any food product, whether the food is being produced, prepared, cooked, served, stored or distributed is safe to consume for all the consumers.
The CIEH has developed food safety training to suit employees in all types of food business.to consume. CIEH Hygiene courses & HACCP training courses now enables trainers and centersâ€™ to offer comprehensive CIEH food safety training efficiently and effectively from farm to fork.
Why choose this qualification?
- Anyone who works with food has a distinctive accountability for safeguarding the health of consumers and ensures that the food they serve or sell is perfectly safe to eat.
- According to EU legislation, any food business operator has to train, develop and maintain HACCP Principles & Food Safety to his organization.
- CIEH Safety training eases the development and implementation of HACCP in Catering Industry.
- Anyone who are pursuing to have a bright career in Food Industry as Members of International Awarding Bodies i.e. like Associate Member, Accredited Member (ACIEH) ,Graduate CIEH( GRADCIEH) ,Fellow (FCIEH) ,etc.
- Graduates in Life Science (Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Microbiology), Food Science, Chemistry, Catering, Hotel Management, Nutrition, F&B Management, Maritime Studies, Hospitality Management Etc., are eligible for taking up this HACCP certification course.
- CIEH HACCP Certificate Course in Catering aims at food handlers in catering.
- A food handler is any person, in any type of business, who handles food.
This course is ideally suited to people who need to enter food premises as part of their work, starting from the chef, store managers, quality officer, purchase manager, Catering officer, Catering expert, Catering inspector, Catering supervisor, Catering team lead, Catering manager, hygiene manager to the Equipment maintenance engineers; off-site business owners/managers, pest control contractors and delivery personnel.
Why NIST for CIEH Food Safety Qualification in India:
- Food Safety Catering Course in Chennai fascinated the food handler's especially executive chef, sous chef, pastry chef and chef de partie who are basically into the corporate role of cooking to deliver safe food to customers.
- HACCP Training courses in Catering Course in Cochin enabled the candidates to efficiently learn the basics and workplace food safety and their duties in the food unit.
- HACCP Certificate in Catering in Delhi is facilitated in such a way that the teaching gave the concepts of working HACCP Steps in the food industry to develop the competencies and skills needed by an increasingly global market for food.
- NIST has a best quality of promising 100% Pass percentage in all CIEH Food Safety Qualifications till date.
- Being a Health & Safety Training Institute, NIST's mode of training is only done in ambient, sophisticated and located in the heart of the city training venues.
- NIST's immense support for the candidates pre-training, during training and post-training of HACCP trainings have received so many applauds from our candidates.
Benefits of CIEH Food Safety Training Courses:
- Firm grasp of the importance of food safety and knowledge of the systems, techniques and procedures involved;
- Understanding of how to control food safety risks (personal hygiene, storage, cooking and handling);
- Confidence and expertise to safely deliver better quality to customers.
- Reminds candidates of their responsibilities towards food safety.
- Encourages best practice within the workplace.
- Refreshment of this qualification is recommended at least every three years.
- Food and Safety training emphasizes more on HACCP Regulations.
- HACCP Training course can be easily understood through Food Safety Training.
- Food Safety briefs more on what is HACCP and how it can be implemented in FMCG Industry.
- The application and monitoring of good food safety practice.
This qualification covers the following topic:
- Introduction to Food Safety
- By Law – Food Businesses and Food Handlers
- Food Safety Hazards
- Taking temperatures- Product and Equipment temperature
- Refrigeration, Chilling and Cold holding of foods
- Cooking, Hot holding and Re- heating of foods
- Food Handlers – Risk to food safety
- Principles of safe food storage
- Cleaning – Importance of cleaning in food premises
- Food premises and equipment
Anyone working in a catering setting where food is prepared, cooked and handled, especially for Cooking professionals, Executive chef, Master Chef, kitchen operations manager, Manager- Food industry, kitchen administrators, catering student, food science graduates, Nutritionist /dietician, food & beverage officer, Food safety officer and Food business operators to ensure that employees are supervised, instructed and trained in food hygiene matters in order to guarantee safe food to consumers
At NIST, safety is our passion to make the work place safer. We provide the most indispensable and essential safety training and solutions for the industrial world. With our services started, NIST has emerged as the leader in safety education. As much as we revere safety, it is our people and team work that are our most valuable assets. When NIST is chosen by an individual or by an organization, they will experience our enduring commitment to keep their safety knowledge improved with our relentless devotion to customer satisfaction.
In order to bring the consciousness and importance of HSE among the professionals, we came forward to deliver various international accredited training courses.
We hold a prominent reputation in our field with our ability to deliver high-quality services with better value additions and it is which unremittingly motivates us to qualify our students through innovation and to grow along with them in creativity, quality, productivity and set exemplary ethical values.
In industries where innovation occurs with technologies and process in a persistent and changing pace, we value endurance and perseverance as high as adaptability to provide safety solutions.
We value your hard earned money. We invest and focus on quality and results than marketing and sales. We train 6000+ Safety Professionals every year anchored across the globe.
We consult, audit and provide HSEQ (Health Safety Environment Quality) standards to your organization. The requisite solutions and services we offer will salvage your business firm from any financial penalty and liabilities thus corroborating your company to comply with all safety regulations and helps to abide by the health and safety laws preventing any damage that could possibly occur to your employees.
Our HSE training projects onshore and offshore has not just helped our clients maintain compliance but also to optimize their EHS performance and set new benchmarks.
We encompassed a wide range of corporates and industries offering them the real depth along with breadth in our safety offerings.
We have offices operating across in India and Gulf countries with deep domain safety expertise. The organization has a pan India presence with office in Chennai, Bangalore, Cochin, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad and Vizag.See all NIST Institute courses