- Locations: 423, Radisson Plaza, Deira Creek P.O.Box 93192, Dubai, UAE
- Duration: 25 Hours
- How to make Letters of Credit work for you
- Optimise use of Letters of Credit
- Alternative modes of payment available
- Reduce Credit Risk
- Fraud RisksRegulatory and Legal Risks
- Proper use of Transport Documents
- Issues with Insurance
- Common Discrepancie
WHAT YOU WILL OBTAIN
- Two information packed days
- Real life examples and interesting case studies
- A chance to discuss and clarify your doubts, questions, trade issues etc.
- Complete study material
- Comprehensive Import Export Checklist
- Quality refreshments and lunch
- Certificate of attendance
- Networking opportunity with banking and trade professionals
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
All who are involved in Commercial dealings with Customers or Suppliers.
- Importers or Exporters
- Logistics Staff
- Finance Staff
- Insurance Companies - Staff
- Administrative staff involved in drafting commercial documents
About Navigate Consulting
We bring you real learning for real results. Our experiential learning methodology is designed is bring you a dynamic learning experience
All our courses are designed and delivered by practicing professionals who bring a high degree of practical relevance to the course.
Enriched with real life case studies our course content and is regularly updated with latest developments, changes in laws, and notifications.
In today’s ever evolving and competitive environment we strive to empower you with knowledge that takes you beyond best practice to becoming a value added contributor to developing innovative new practices.See all Navigate Consulting courses