This is a six-level course. It consists of two stages: the foundation stage, and the achievement stage. In the foundation stage students will deal with Introduction to International Legal English course book which is an intermediate level course for law students and practitioners of law. The book is a Cambridge University Press production in co-operation with Trans legal, Europe’s leading firm of lawyer- linguists, thus all the legal texts and case studies are authentic.Featuring both academic and professional contexts, Introduction to International Legal English develops the four key skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking. By the end of this stage, students can begin using The International Legal English Course Book, after which they can start preparation for the Cambridge ILEC examination. Both stages will include instructor-provided supplementary material as well that will further enhance the students’ skills development work.
- Legal English Level 4 (30 hrs.): International Legal English course book (Units: 1-3)
- Legal English level 5 (30 hrs.): International Legal English course book(Units: 4-6)
- Legal English level 6 (40 hrs.): International Legal English course Book(Units: 7-10)
- They will develop their communication in a commercial law environment through focusing on a variety of legal topics, such as, company, criminal, international and comparative law.
- They will be able to read legal texts, cases, correspondences and memoranda critically.
- They will develop their interactive speaking skills through role playing client lawyer interviews, presentations, mock trials, and debating.
- They will deal with a lot of realistic case studies that are up to date and authentic.
- They will be able to write a summary of different points of the Egyptian Law, a letter of advice, and will be able to draft letters, briefs, and memos in legal terminology in the legal genre.
- They will develop listening skills, such as listening for the general gist and specific information of interviews, phone calls, etc..
About Premier Training & Consulting
Premiere Training and Consulting established and since then it has had a noticeably big impact on the Training and Development industry. This is primarily attributed to the fact that it has been excellence-driven right from the start. This is reflected in the company’s relentless efforts to attain accreditation from the most prestigious academic education institutions worldwide to ensure quality learning to its seekers.
Premier’s success in attaining accreditation was not granted until all its offered courses has been assured that they meet the standards of course design, delivery and monitoring set by those international accreditation bodies. This success is not only due to our accreditation status, nor the way They structure and deliver our courses, but also our people, and our guiding principles.
The professional learning solutions that They offer are geared towards achieving the best return on investment for inpiduals and organizations.
Our training can be pided into the following key learning portfolios:
- International Vocational Qualifications and Certifications,
- Business and Management,
- Soft Skills and Personal Growth Development,
- Sales and Marketing,
- Education Development,
- English Language,
- Information Technology.
"The achievement credentials offered to participants vary betTheyen awards, certificates of achievement, and professional diplomas."
Premier has Theyll understood the urgent instant need for professional development in the fast-paced world that They live in which has shaped its training materials and methods. They offer the best off-the-shelf courses as Theyll as customized material based on the customers’ business needs reached through professional needs analysis that the company insists on running before taking on any project. Also, our training methods vary; they include extended trainings, a few-days/hours workshops, on-the-job training, and one-on-one training as Theyll. Whatever the training is and hoTheyver it is delivered, all the customers’ needs and the learners’ learning styles are closely met.See all Premier Training & Consulting courses