- Locations: Dokki
- Duration: 12 Hours
During this course, participants will learn the legal framework for credit and finance in Egypt, it will improve their capacity to make credit-related decisions, and expand their understanding of new banking issues and mechanisms.
- Explain the main legal instruments relevant to credit and finance.
- Discuss the bank-client relationship.
- Describe the legal procedures for establishing and preserving the rights of the bank.
- Discuss the legal framework for debit and credit cards.
Module 1: Definitions of Legal Aspects of Credit and Finance
- Legal aspects of credit and finance regulations
- Legal instruments governing credit and finance
- The legal framework for banks and their rights
- Legal aspects of the loan agreement, the credit facility and credit guarantees
- The legal status of the customer
- Credit investigation
- Legislative constraints and the rules that govern the credit decision
- Balance between credit and guarantees
- Credit agreements
- Guarantees and documents
Module 2: Credit Facilities and Loan Regulations
Module 3: Rights and Duties of the Bank and Bank Staff
- Legal procedures to establish and preserve the rights of the bank
- Limits and responsibilities of bank staff
- Real estate mortgages
Module 4: Electronic Credit and Finance
- Credit card issues
- Electronic banking issues
Participants will be informally assessed on their interaction during sessions and their participation in exercises
About Egyptian Banking Institute
A specialized and unique service provided by EBI's Research and Awareness Department. At the Egyptian Banking Institute, we produce publications every year about the EBI’s business performance, our charitable giving, our efforts to reduce the impact of our businesses on the environment, and other measures of our sustainability.See all Egyptian Banking Institute courses