- Duration: 14 Hours
- provide a brief introductory to the staff of banks on legislation and laws to be aware and informed of legal matters through various banking operations that they practice in their daily work .
- provide a brief introductory to the staff of banks and agencies used in the kinds of banking operations in simplifies staff to distinguish between the principal and the agent.
- Review of practical situations agencies of justice through models of these agencies, as well as a simplified explanation of the checks security labels that are displayed during the session .
- For employees on the provisions of banking secrecy so that it is dealt with caveats, exceptions and penalties that result from disclosure of confidential .
- general principles of law and the types of legal rules and people law and legal responsibility .
- definition and the definition of money banks.
- the merchant and business definition.
- the definition of inpidual institutions and companies (analysis and comparison of companies and people money).
- A study of some relevant banking activity legal contracts (agency, assignment, guarantee, mortgage):
- justice agencies in banking operations:
- Agency definition
- Staff of the agency and its conditions and types .
- within the limits of the powers of the agent and his agency .
- Agency effects between the agent and the principal and the third party .
- relating to discharges vectors of ownership of immovable property agencies .
- organization and use of the judicial agencies for juridical persons .
- operation of the agencies provided for banks models (private and public local agencies, agencies from outside the UK, agencies relating to legal persons).
- - the definition of bank deposits and current account .
- a brief explanation of the legal provisions of the checks and formal requirements and objectivity .
- explain the security checks for signs of instructions by the central bank (and display a form for these signs as a case-ray devices to process UV).
- Explanation of bank secrecy in banking and Alastiinaat received by the law .
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses