- Locations: 39 El-Hegaz St. (off Wadi El-Nil) Mohandeseen Giza - Egypt
- Duration: TBA
Government officers having a role in policy formulation. Professionals in government, public and private sector dealing with infrastructure projects and PPPs.Regulators and senior managers from regulatory institutions.
Law professionals handling infrastructure. Personnel from NGOs and similar agencies dealing with environmental and rehabilitation issues.
- Understand the legal issues involved in infrastructure development which are common to all the sectors. Examine the working of regulators in general and specific to sectors.
- Study the mechanism of dispute resolution through arbitration and litigation.
- Analyze the role of government in different infrastructure projects; the environment in which civil servants perform in the light of political expectations.
- Develop an understanding of the model concession agreements (MCA) of the Planning Commission and to appreciate the flexibility they provide.
- Role of regulators: new dimensions. Working of the judiciary and role of courts in infrastructure projects: challenges ahead. Public Private Partnership: different mechanisms, project structuring,
- role of state and private players. Issues common to most of the sectors: environment, land acquisition. Sectoral issues in telecom, railways, ports, roads, power, Special Economic Zones.
- Public interest , public policy and public order Legal empowerment: PIL and RTI. Model Concession Agreements. Dispute Resolution . Arbitration (both domestic and international)
About BLI Consulting & Training
We_They was founded in 1988 with the aim of providing first class training and consulting services, enabling our clients to improve and sustain a valuable competitive advantage, hence, making a positive contribution towards their success. Working closely with national and multi-national companies, we offer global experience coupled with practical, local expertise.
We aim to deliver innovative yet practical business solutions, from concept formation to implementation and evaluation. BLI’s depth of service and global reach translates into seasoned knowledge for tailoring our services to our clients’ specific needs.See all BLI Consulting & Training courses