- Price KWD 200
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Call +971 4 2753240
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
Certified LEED® Green Associates (LEED® Green Associate ) can demonstrate their skills and knowledge of green buildings in a non technical field of practice. A LEED® Green Associate has basic knowledge of green design, construction and operations.
- US Green Building Council (USGBC®)
- Green Building Certification Institute ( GBCI®)
- Bachelor’s Degree holders with LEED® registered or certified project experience
- Completion of Education addressing Green Building principles.
Bachelor’s Degree holders with 2 years experience in accounting and Finance.
- Computer Based Exam
- 2 Hrs
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- English and French only
- Training Materials
- Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide
- LEED Green Associate study Guide
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards