- Fees / Price OMR 250
- Duration Monthly Sessions Available
- Locations Dubai, Sharjah...+3 more
LEED® Associate Professional (LEED AP BD+C) Exam Preparation
LEED® AP BD+C Credential holders demonstrate the skills and knowledge of green building expertise in design and construction of buildings includes commercial , residential ,education and healthcare sectors. LEED AP BD + C certified professionals are committed to create sustainable built environment and through knowledge in LEED rating systems.
US Green Building Council (USGBC®)
Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI®)
LEED GA Certified ,Architect, HVAC Engineer/Manager, MEP Engineer/Manager, Civil Engineer, Project Engineer/Manager and Interior Designer
Bachlor’s Degree , involved in LEED registered or certified projects
LEED GA Certified
- Introduction to the Sustainability and LEED rating systems.
- Learn and practice the three exam areas - Recognition, Application, and Analysis.
- Identify the key components of the LEED for Green Building Design + Construction Rating System
- Sustainable Sites
- Water Efficiency
- Energy and Atmosphere
- Materials and Resources
- Indoor Environmental Quality
- Locations and Linkages
- Awareness and Education
- Innovation in Design
- Regional Priority
- Computer Based Exam
- 2 Hrs
- 100 Multiple Choice Questions
- English and French only
Green Building and LEED Core Concepts Guide
LEED Green Associate study Guide
Why choose IMTC?
We are a group of trained industy experts with a vast array of knowledge and skills in management training. By delivering quality training across the globe we benefit our clients through acheiving certification and attained knowledge as our top priority.
"Identifying, understanding and promoting the right international certification to the neediest by educating and training them in the right way to achieve their objectives"
To become the most customer preferred training provider in the world.
Benefits of the Certification and training
- Competitive edge
- Technological advancement
- Knowing the current methodologies and principles
- Professional Confidence
- Learning the International Standards