- Locations: 1378 Amman, 11953, Jordan
- Duration: 14 Hours
- Familiarize participants with leasing Lease and understandable.
- Help participants to understand and accommodate the leasing as a source of different sources of funding.
- Definition of the lease.
- The economic substance of the lease.
- Types of leases.
- Operational leasing.
- Lease terms of the contract rent.
- Leasing contract Properties.
- Leasing parties.
- The difference between ordinary and leasing finance.
- The importance of leasing to the tenant.
- The importance of leasing for the economy.
- Providers of financial leasing.
- Sources to get the money.
- What Leasing.
- Leasing advantages.
- Basic elements of the lease contract.
- The consequences of the use of the leased asset.
- Leasing of the legal framework.
- Tenure and property.
- Leasing law in Jordan.
- Risks in general.
- Accounting leases.
About Institute of Banking Studies
The Central Bank of Jordan began in 1965 to study the necessary means of setting up a team for theoretical and practical training aimed at promoting human cadres of the banking and financial sector and study its employees needs and satisfy their desires to advance their scientific and practical abilities . These efforts culminated in the creation of the Institute of Banking Studies in accordance with Article (37) Paragraph (d) of the Central Bank of Jordan Law and in accordance with the Institute,s Articles of Association No. (69) issued on 1970. The Institute was officially inaugurated on October 9, 1971 and was housed then at the Central Bank,s premises.
In the early 1990,s , the Institute witnessed a new stage ; the construction of the Institute,s permanent headquarter in Tla,a Al Ali , a suburb of the capital Amman . The complex was constructed on an eight dunums plot of land and comprised of administration units, academic and training activities halls, library, laboratories, cafeteria, health clinic and a multipurpose hall. Also , the Institute has two branches, one in Irbid and the other in Aqaba. The purpose of these branches is to widen the distribution of academic and training activities conducted by the Institute to cover the various regions of the Kingdom.See all Institute of Banking Studies courses