Taking photos was meant to be easy however; modern technology has made digital cameras so confusing to beginners like you. Join Yasser Kassem today in his upcoming workshop "A, B, C photography". His goal in every workshop is to make sure that learning how to take professional photos is made simple and achievable.
In "Learn Your Camera" one on one workshop you will learn:
- How to operate a camera and what does it exactly do
- All about pixels, resolution, ISO, white balance, focus lock, and exposure compensation.
- You will also be introduced to the uses of different lenses.
- A significant amount of time will be spent ensuring that you understand the foundations of photography, creative exposure, depth of field, shutter speed, and how to control these using the semi-manual modes on your camera.
- We will also explore the essentials of better composition and framing, and you will learn how to review your work with a critical eye as a pro and improve your shots through applying simple compositional rules and learning to utilize natural light effectively.
At the end of this workshop, we aim to have you ready to take professional meaning photos. What to Bring:
- Your (DSLR/mirrorless/point and shoot) camera with a fully charged battery and extra one if any
- Your camera manual
- A memory card
- A notebook and pen
About Fo2Art Studio
As professionals in advertising and commercial photography, our job is help you reach your objective and vision no matter what industry you come from. We don't just take lifeless photos, rather we capture compelling images that market your products and help you reach your potential clients visually in the most positive manner & best possible light.
Having years of experience in photography under the belt; from basic product shoots to large-scale fashion & advertising campaigns, our most valuable asset is our knowledge. We can see through a consumer's eyes, and know how to make that work in your favor.
Our advice is free, so feel free to drop in for a counseling session regarding your upcoming projects,
What are our main services?
Within our large fully equipped studio, we specialize in commercial photography for Advertising, Manufacturing, Finance, Tourism and a broad range of other industries. Our work is of a consistent high quality, we pay attention to the smallest of details working in a 'think out of the box' model.
Film & Video
As well as great stills, we carry over our knowledge of photography to film and video; we have already produced, edited and filmed many successful campaigns. We have 4K & HD cameras, including specialized super-slow motion, time-lapse rigs and professional editing facilities designed for the purpose. Aside from motion graphics, we can also produce and edit video for TV, Web, Multimedia, DVD and Blu-Ray.
Our skills in retouching are often applied to enhance a product shot or add some special effect to an ad-campaign. The digital age has changed the tools and the rules and opens up a wealth of further creative abilities.
A wide range of classes and workshops designed specifically with hands-on and how to’s training purposes for beginner and enthusiast levels.
Our studio is large enough to hold a full production no matter what is the size of the business or the service we are photographing/videographing, Studio is equipped with a wide range of branded lights equipments and modifiers (Profoto, Elinchrom, AlienBees, Manfroto, etc…).
Special hall for training & meeting sessions for like-minded equipped with large 4K screen for better demonstration and ease of reach. See all Fo2Art Studio courses